kennknee
Max Brawn
Points: 2,316, Level: 29 Points: 2,316, Level: 29 Points: 2,316, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 18 months
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Bench Press with chains
Fav Supp: Juggernaut HP pre workout
kennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributor

Hi, my name is Kenny. I'm a 34 y.o. male from St. Louis, MO.

All my life I had been a runner, and it was taking me nowhere. I was getting larger and less "fit" year by year. For my New Year's resolution in 2010, I wanted to lose about 15 pounds and keep it off. Sounded simple enough. I joined a gym like any newbie, and lost the weight, but in the process became a complete gym rat. I have spent the last couple years educating myself daily to everything from training styles, form, function, nutrition, eating protocols, and supplements.

My friends call me Mr.360 because I am more of an all around athlete. In addition to my 4or 5 day split in the weight room, I play competitive volleyball up to 3 times per week. I also play tennis, softball, road races, and adventure/obstacle/mud races.

My current workout program is a modified Wendler's 5/3/1 doing the bodybuilding accessory lifts, and I am currently keep a sponsored supp and workout log on bodybuidling.com forums, but would also like to do that here. I love the exchange of ideas, training styles, and nutrition. This seems like the perfect community to do that.