kennknee
Max Brawn
Points: 2,316, Level: 29 Points: 2,316, Level: 29 Points: 2,316, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 18 months
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Bench Press with chains
Fav Supp: Juggernaut HP pre workout
kennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributor
Exclamation

I am a 34 year old male located in St. Louis, MO.

I have a very good working knowledge of proper supplementation. I love to help people use their goals and diet to determine what supps are appropriate. I believe there are certain "foundational" supps that everyone who puts their body through rigorous activities like we do should use. They are BCAAs, Glutamine, a multivitamin that includes C and D, and protein. There are many others that enhance recovery, enhance performance, and just plain enhance life! It's about finding what works for you to be your best.

I use almost exclusively Infinite Labs products. I have tried or currently use: Juggernaut HP, Jugernaut Original, Carno Cre, Agmatine, Dagger, BCAAs, Glutamine MTX, Carnitine MTX, Final Form, Final Cutz, Cyclo Bolan, Infinite Whey, Infinite Mass, Infinite Force, Cyclo REM GF, Whey Delite, and I currently am doing a log for IL's Fighter's Power PREFIGHT.

In addition to a 4 or 5 day weight lifting split, I regularly particpate in volleyball, tennis, softball, running road races, and mud run/obstacle courses. My friends often call me Mr.360 because of my "all around" athletic endeavors.

I think I would make a good rep because I am a super active person. I have just enough age and experience to be a credible mouthpiece given the best information and a worthy product. I have a desire to see people succeed in their fitness goals. My dad died of a heart attack at the age of 34, so health is of utmost importance to me, and as such, I have educated myself to the dangers of things like not listening to your body. I am an Architect by trade, and with that comes a certain curiousity about how things work and what they mean in the overall picture. I have worked hard to gain the trust of those I come in contact with both physically and online. I use my Facebook account to integrate my athletic lifestyle with everyday life. I belong to several Fitness Groups on Facebook including the Infinite Labs' I AM JUGGERNAUT group. This is also true of my Twitter account @MrThreeSixtee where I love to share about the 360 FIT aspects of my life.
kennknee is offline   Reply With Quote