View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 12:57 AM   #1
BenReilly
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,275, Level: 28 Points: 2,275, Level: 28 Points: 2,275, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

BenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributor
Default Bloody Shins---BenReilly's 5/3/1 Log

Hello All, thank you for being so welcoming to the forums

Was led here by DocColossus and Grim83

Quick background: always been the skinny guy, was 140-150 all through high school, then sophomore year of college got serious about my diet and got up to 182.

Hovered between 175-190 for the next couple of years, and September 08 was when I got SERIOUS about lifting and dieting again, and have been consistent and kept it up ever since.

Currently I am at 215 and have been following Wendler's 5/3/1 for going on 8 months now

My beginning training maxes were:
Military Press: 135
Deadlift: 325
Bench Press: 250
Squat: 305

My best current lifts are:
Military: 165x4
Deadlift: 375x6, 405x1
Bench: 275x3
Squat: 315x4

Have had very solid progress, in the 8 months that I have been on the program I have only had 3 workouts in which I have not set a Personal Record.

I don't know everything, and I won't pretend that I do, but I know what is working for me and appreciate input, comments, and encouragement!

BenReilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links