Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefarley View Post
nice work ED i have never seen floor squats before.
Thanks Lee,they're neat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I WILL View Post
Always impressive #'s!!! The GMS wow!! Keep the videos too! I like the fact that you say what you think in them too! No holds barred!
Thanks Lisa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
I was expecting Jerks to be like a clean & jerk, without the clean. It's pretty much a squat and then a BTNP push style?. Interesting for sure.

I thought it would be a better idea to just drop the bar at the end of those floor squats.

So all this stuff is in the cube book? And what are 20 piece wang's? LOL I'll assume wing's haha

Never a dull moment in here. Nice work Ben!
Thanks Jim,no cleans this time,simply jerk. I'm using these to improve both overheads and close stance squats.

I don't have the cube ebook. I know I'm a cheap ass,I would probably buy it if there was an actualy book,made of paper. So I'm just doing the alternating heavy/speed/rep days and basing everything else off whatever I feel like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
So were you able to do push presses like that one video, because i feel it helped me. Never occurred to me to use hip drive.
I suck at overhead work. If I get my timing down I foresee big jerk numbers one day. Thanks Fen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Absolutely ZERO chance of ever getting bored in this log Keep killin' it Big Ben!
Thanks Rich,just keepin it real.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote