ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
If you're trying 495 again, try dropping into the hole a little faster to take advantage of the rebound. I watched your 485 again and you almost pause in the hole. Watch Faz's raw squats or Steve: fast into the hole and fast up. Smash it.
thanks big man ... WIll check ti next time w/o any doubt ... I just want to make sure that the bar is in my control ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
There are better oly shoes out there. Harder heal, possibly better made. But I got these...adidas Power Lift Trainer Shoes
$90 wasn't too bad price wise. I love mine, but I'm guessing something more expensive/ better I would like just as much if not more. You might want o ask some of the more experienced lifters for their thoughts, possibly start a thread. Your far beyond my level of experience and strength, but these work well for me. Nike makes a good one that's a little more, the better oly's are $200-250, maybe more but I had no interest in those at this point.
I can say for sure, no matter what level or weights you use, these are way better than running shoe
thanks HT ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
Your squat has really come along hasn't it. I remember not so far back 400 was near enough your max but now 500 is in range. Keep smashing big guy
thanks Kuyt ... just 4 months back, I was struggling to get 400 on consistent basis and doing walk and hold with 495 ... Smolov has done wonders to my confidence to hold bigger wts. and strength ...