BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Yeah that sux on the OHP, but I am guessing that was an anomoly of some kind and you will be back to crushing next week on that lift! I'm with you on the cleans, nothing less than 135 on the bar so I can come off the floor Squats look strong, and yes TMI lol!!

I love my VG's too
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too broseph. We shall see...
Thanks for the post man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Haha - after staggering out of the rack after a big tough squat I get a rush all over - and I mean all over lol

Forget about that OHP as I can assure you it was an anomoly as Rich said, considering the circumstances as I think alot of driving will definitely fatique the shoulders. If it does become a trend then make the adjustments of course.

Also, congratz on buying a house - how exciting is that!! Will you have new digs for the JoshGym?
Thanks Jimbo. So it's not just me! Yeah, I'll just play the OHP cool and see what happens next week. I'm not sweeting it.
Thanks. We're excited about the house. It is nerve racking, but I think it will be great. The JoshGym will be in full effect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Good stuff Josh,a lot of things happening here!
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Solid is good.
So is smoked meat.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote