View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Last I recall having flu, at least I think it was flu, was in July 1990, it wasn't a great time and it lasted about 7 days, though it felt a whole lot longer Prior to that, I had flu in about 1977 or around then.

I don't have flu jabs and don't really concern myself with it, if I get it then I deal with it; as elijah has pointed out, it's been going around for centuries, it's not like it's some deathknell, at least not for most of us, the elderly, the young and the infirm will have more issues dealing with it, if their immune systems buckle under the load but even flu shots can't prevent flu. To my knowledge, they only select the most prevelant strain (?) when developing the flu shot each year and there's nothing to say someone won't pick up one of the other strains around.