View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:19 PM   #152
Hunterace
I'm quitting next week!
Max Brawn
Points: 17,415, Level: 84 Points: 17,415, Level: 84 Points: 17,415, Level: 84
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Your working really hard Jace, and that's great! Now this is my opinion, and you don't have to listen to me at all. But if those guys are teaching you "proper" bench form and thats what your doing...don't ever go back to them again!!! That's not how you bench, at all, not even close. I hope you don't think I'm bashing you I'm trying to help. That's exactly what my bench used to look like. I was weak and hurting my shoulders that way. Go look at my bench now, while I still have a long way to go it doesn't even resemble the way I used to bench. Flat back with no arch at all, no leg stability or leg drive, arms flared up by your shoulders. I really hope you dont get hurt man! Ask btb to look at it and I'm sure he'll tell you to not listen to those people and don't go back. But like I said, we are here to help you. You can take our advice or not, hope it works out bud!

~~~2 Chronicles 15:7 ~~~
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.

!!!MY HEAD HURTS!!!
My Training Log
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sho...734#post494734
Hunterace is online now   Reply With Quote