Max Brawn
Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Yeti Sports 1 Long Ass Shot Champion!
Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: All of 'em
Fav Supp: Milk shake
jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
I remember somebody talking about like an 80% rule or 90% rule or something like that. I don't remember where I read it or saw it. But basically it says if you are getting it right 90%(or whatever number they used) of the time, then you are doing ok. It made sense to me.
It was this guy...maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
As a personal trainer, one thing I heard all the industry leaders repeating was that it is what you do most of the time (80-90%) that will determine your direction...That other 10-20% is to allow you the occasional craving, party, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandraW View Post
Yes all of it was breaded and came from a box. That is why I said it was unhealthy. I ate so little due to the fact that I thought that it was unhealthy.
That's ok....you had a good meal. Next time it will be better!

Thank your hubby for cooking, tell him your goals and help him pick better ingredients!

I want to hear you had the exact same meal but be able to quantify how it was better!