karim275
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,410, Level: 21 Points: 1,410, Level: 21 Points: 1,410, Level: 21
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 10+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: deadlifts & squats
Fav Supp: AX Ultra Reps
karim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
Wut a Workout yesterday !!!

lol, rough one on yesterday. We did legs but for some reason i begin to feel shortness of breath and nausea right before squat.

So i laid out before my last super set of leg ext and leg press. And i laid out between sets on squats. I really thought that as i got back into my groove that things would get easier but its nothing easy about adding weight each week.

So i finished up with 455 x 10 on squat again which felt better than last week but still caused me to lay out until i felt the nausea subside. Tried walking to the car but with every few steps i felt an unsettling in my stomach that caused me to stop and lean on something.

Since i've been able to consistently squat 455 x 10 next week i'll be making the jump to 495 and just setting my rep range for that so i can continue to work towards improvement
In my dreams!!!!! Damn E!!! You makin me look bad.....

www.lanaseggwhites.com

Natural Bodybuilder
USPA Powerlifter & American Record Holder
karim275 is offline   Reply With Quote