MC
Six Million Dollar Man
Max Brawn
Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Posing
MC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beast

I think the goal and path has to be both strength and size. I've learned that size does follow strength. The only caveat I'd add (and it's a small one) is working around and through chronic injuries.

I'm 240# and not as strong as I look (Although I might be stronger than I think I am). My back is complete shit and my right forearm and bicep rebel on me now even with rows.

As such, I haven't pushed hard for more strength in over 8 months because every time I feel better and do, I re-injure something. Surprisingly, I also haven't grown much recently, although I have done a decent job of maintaining my size.

So at this point, for me, it's all about how hard can I train to maintain what I've built this far and whether and to what degree, I can add any additional mass with a moderate weight/higher rep approach.

I'm not saying someone should begin training like this, just that this approach is where time and injuries have placed me.