Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Thanks btb.

Hit the gym again today for the last hour of work. I did another bodybuilding style upper body workout, which means I did lots of different exercises and stuck to 8-20 reps. This time I started with cable overhead presses, and went pretty heavy, then went on to other movements that hit my entire upper body.

I did some cable upright rows, some machine overhead presses, some ring pullups and some cable flies.

After about an hour in the gym I headed home, but I felt like I hadn't had enough, so I did some 2 board presses at home.

2 board bench press-
135x15
185x10
225x7
245x5
225x6

Wow. Chest and tris are done now, for sure. Also a good pump in the forearms and biceps. It's good to get a little variety back into my training, but I'm looking forward to a few days of training at home now, to focus on my strength training.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote