Old 01-16-2013, 01:42 PM   #28
PhillyDev
Low man on the totem pole
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: A heavy one.
PhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
Understandable..Myself, I could probably do it, or have my GF stick me if I ever felt I needed it. I just feel sticking a needle isn't something most people would really want to do, for whatever reason.

If it were no big deal to stick, I think a lot more people would be doing it. Personally, I think Low-T is a natural part of the aging process, not a medical condition. We never saw nearly as many Low-T ads like we do these days. It's all powered by big-pharma, so the more people they can convice to take TRT, the more money they will make in the long run.
I completely agree. However, I am 27 my test level as of 6 months ago arein the 260 range. Almost half of what it should be. I am not on drugs. Have I considered it? Yes. I have alot of factors working against me though. I'm 275 lbs, I sleep 4-5 hours a night, I am on my feet working 12-14 hours a day. If I lost weight, slept more and worked less it might be different. Not much, and certainly not enough to bring my levels up to the point where prescriptions aren't "reccomended". I'm not saying you will eventually have to go on TRT, the generations prior to us never did, and they turned out just fine. I'm just saying that if you feel like you need it, go he a scrip.
PhillyDev is offline   Reply With Quote