View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:29 PM   #26
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyDev View Post
That's the choice you as an individual have to make. You don't need to go to the doc to get stuck. More often than not you will do it yourself at home. The critics with negative opinions are generally uninformed, and just see dem dere steroids. You have to keep an open mind about this, as TRT, and anti aging clinics become more prevalent, and in powerlifting as well.
Understandable..Myself, I could probably do it, or have my GF stick me if I ever felt I needed it. I just feel sticking a needle isn't something most people would really want to do, for whatever reason.

If it were no big deal to stick, I think a lot more people would be doing it. Personally, I think Low-T is a natural part of the aging process, not a medical condition. We never saw nearly as many Low-T ads like we do these days. It's all powered by big-pharma, so the more people they can convice to take TRT, the more money they will make in the long run.
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote