ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Ravi, man, I just watched your videos. Those are some great looking squats. That 485 was a JOKE. Great job, I love your bar placement as well. Just perfect for powerlifting.
thanks Para ... It looked easy on camera but believe me it was not ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
You should be the poster boy for Smolov Ravi - just amazing PR we all knew you had in you because you have the heart and strength and form to make it happen. That 495 looked like it was all you. Very smooth and under control at all times throughout the lift. I am just so very happy and proud of you for exceeding your goal and just shutting up and squatting.
thanks super Jim ... Needed a bit of help on 495 during upward motion that's why I'm not counting it. But still 485 is better any day from 435 (my previous 1 RM). Hopefully I will be able to repeat it with Smolov for Bench provided everything remains fine. Thanks for the encouragement on all the steps brother ... Still a long way to go but now I thinks that the journey has started ...

Last edited by ravimolasaria; 01-16-2013 at 10:55 AM.
ravimolasaria is online now   Reply With Quote