Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default Day #3 - Thoughts

Okay, so back into it again. Feeling good, downing aminos and protein all day. Can't wait to destroy the gym. I'll do some my assistance work from yesterday, today after the DeathPlex is completed, and before cardio.

Modification will be to change from MWF weights, to MWTh weights, Tuesday will be light cardio or time with girlfriend. Friday will be gym time with Girlfriend..for now at PF, but she will be switching to my gym soon to avoid that joke of a gym.

I see no issues in progress or ability to achieve my goals with the changes. I was being selfish, and she let me know it. If I was 10 years younger, it would be different. But I have to keep my future in mind, and she will be part of it. I'd rather be a bit soft and have her, than be hammer strong and ripped, but alone with no one to love.

Will post again later tonight with workout details and other information.

*Update*
So far, so good for today. Eating well, feeling good. Just wanting to get out of work and hit the gym!

Last edited by ricka182; 01-16-2013 at 03:36 PM.
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote