View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #18
ffemtny
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,842, Level: 25 Points: 1,842, Level: 25 Points: 1,842, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

ffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributor

To all,
Don't sleep on getting involved, as a New Yorker I just became the owner of weapons I now can no longer transfer, mags I need to get rid of in a year, and subject to background checks and registration , not only on firearms but also ammunition, literally overnight!!! Am not in panic mode yet as I hope there will be many legal challenges to this law but when the time comes I will sell or transfer my weapons to someone outside of New York stateand endeavour to get proficient with whatever the law allows be it shotgun or bolt action rifle for as long as the powers that be deem those allowable whilst working on convincing the wife we need to move to a free state. In the meantime am spreading the word that all gun owners should opt out of working overtime that is taxed at a higher rate, skip some luxuries for a while, don't buy a new car etc. as for the most part law abiding gun owners are working to support a lot of people sitting on their asses , drinking the liberal agenda kool-aid, and benefitting more from my hard work then my family does. The sooner we all do it , the sooner we can sit back and watch shit fall to pieces under the weight of its own excess.
ffemtny is offline   Reply With Quote