Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Well I can pull sumo again on squat day if you think I'd benifit. What would you suggest for sets and reps, and I'm assuming it would be a "lighter day". I'm sure all my lifts would improve doing them twice a week but my head can only handle so much punishment. I want to improve all my lifts not just focus on deads although they probably need the most work form wise.
Well if it was me, I'd do everything at least three times a week. Certainly Squat and Bench is possible, Deadlift might need you to vary it with Deadlifts and SLDL. A progression to twice a week for now is just fine.

For the time being you just need to move away from a focus on progression in weight, and move toward a focus on progression in form. It doesn't always have to be about doing things with more weight, it can just be about doing them better.

So assuming you're not killing yourself every time you get in the gym, you'd be able to lift everything two times a week at a slightly lower intensity, which would probably be easier on your head injury as well. With the added bonus that you can actually concentrate on each rep properly because it's not a life or death fight against trying to lift it!
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote