View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:08 AM   #25
Road to 1300
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 14
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Steak
Ramrod is an elite memberRamrod is an elite memberRamrod is an elite memberRamrod is an elite memberRamrod is an elite memberRamrod is an elite memberRamrod is an elite memberRamrod is an elite memberRamrod is an elite memberRamrod is an elite memberRamrod is an elite member

I wrote this review not to long ago...

Anderson Powerlifting Official Online Store | Powerlifting Gear | Authorized Titan Support Dealer

Anderson Powerlifting's Lever Powerlifting Belt 10mm
4 inch Width
Suede Inside and Outside
Heavy Duty

Measurement to Center----- Hole Minimum Hole---- Size Maximum Hole Size
Small 30 in / 76 cm----- 25 in / 63 cm------ 35 in / 89 cm
Medium 34 in / 86 cm----- 29 in / 73 cm----- 39 in / 99 cm
Large 38 in / 96 cm---- 33 in / 83 cm ----43 in / 109 cm
XL 42 in / 106 cm -----37 in / 93 cm----- 47 in / 119 cm
2XL 46 in / 116 cm---- 41 in / 103 cm----- 51 in / 129cm

The Anderson Powerlifting Belt is a great Belt for the Money. I spent weeks looking for a decent 4in, 10mm Lever Belt. I was afraid of getting a cheaper belt, but I just didn't have the cash for a $100+ belt right now. I searched every site I could find who had a belt like this. Even overseas. It seems many Companies sell the same Belt with only some minor differences and Branding. I don't know this for a Fact, but I saw many belts online. That I couldn't tell the defference from one to the other. So I looked around and found a Site that had good pictures of the product, Good Feedback and priced better then most.
Anderson Powerlifting is who I went with.

Has you can see the Belt is made very nice. From it's heavy duty Chrome Lever to the soft Suede outer cover. What I liked about the belt. No Logo's on the outside. Just a nice Black suede. Most others. MF, Toro and others all had some sort of branding. Which wasn't a deal breaker. Just nice IMO.

Now for support. The belt worked like it should. No complaints here. It was easy to set up. Just takes a minute to adjust the lever with a flat head screw driver. You remove to screws to adjust it. Once it's adjusted. Getting the belt off and on is a breeze. I have had this belt for over a month now and it still looks new and I see no reason way I'll need another belt for years to come. I was also afraid of having a painful break in period. NOPE.. not at all. The first time wasn't uncomfortable at all. No Digging in, No Piniching etc....This Belt seemed broke in already. I've been using a old belt that was at least 1/2 the thickness. Which was at least 7-8yrs old and worn by many guys at the gym. It's a 4in double-prong belt and I know it's broke in well. It's uncomfortable compaired to the new Anderson belt.

Now my Rating... I hate to give a perfect 10, but I'm going to have to. I can't find one single issue with the belt yet. If anyting changes I will update this review and adjust the rating if need be.

10 out of 10

Proudly sponsored by
Meet PR's: 425/315/475 Total: 1215 @179
instagram @ramrodreviews #RRR
Powerlifting Routines
Ramrod is online now   Reply With Quote