View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #32
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis View Post
I have been doing starting strength for the last three weels but with dips replacing bench press and barbell hack squats replacing squats since I have no stands and bench press since I'm working out at home(well its not starting strength anymore).I've been eating as much protein as I can and everything as been clean calories(well I think so) since I don't need to eat junk food so far to gain weight.

My lifts at the moment are 247.5pounds deadlift and hack squat for 5 reps.88pounds press by 5 reps.dips bodyweight+25pounds for 5.power clean is 110 pounds by 3.The lifts aren't great but I'm constantly progressing so I put the weight gain down to that.I'm starting to struggle now though on adding weight since I'm limited to going up in 5 pounds excepts for dips where I can go up 2.5.
Again, great progress. Maybe it's time to try a slightly more advanced fullbody. Were you planning on making any changes soon, or still going to try SS for a while?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote