BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member
Default 1/14/13 Cycle 9 Week 1 OHP

Coming off of a deload week, ready to start a new cycle. I was going to talk about my deload week. I was also going to put up pictures of a trip we took to the coast and tell you guys about it. And talk about some stuff that's going on, like buying a house, crap like that. But I simply don't have the time my friends, so I'll jump right in.

OHP
125x5
145x5
165x2 (Goalx5) Fail!

CGBP
140x10,190x10,215x10

Rack Chins
Bwx10,9,8

Tri set:
Ez bar drag curls
60x15,15,9
Lateral Db raise
band face pulls
x15x3

Overall Workout Grade:C+

Notes:
Failed on my OHP, big time bro!!!!!!! It kind of sucked.
It was extremely cold in the garage and I did a poor job of warming up. Plus I had been on the road coming back from vacation all day. Sooo... I'm not really sure what to make of this miss. As of right now I plan on staying at this same weight and giving it a crack next cycle.
No matter what happens, even if it is time to reset, I am ok with it. My OHP has made some solid and consistent progress in the last 9 months.

Kicked the top CGBP set up 5lbs.

I happened to get my versa grips in the mail before this session. I used them on the rack chins. So far I am extremely impressed. And on top of that, I added 3 reps to my rack chins. I'll take it!

Finished with the tri set. Nuttin' fancy here!

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links