Less is More
Max Brawn
Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: All of 'em
Fav Supp: Milk shake
jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandraW View Post
Tonight for supper my husband had it ready when I got home. He made chicken strips, mushrooms and mozz sticks. All of it was baked. I ate one strip, two mozz sticks and four shrooms but now I feel bad. The rest of the day I ate healthy. Why do I feel so guilty now?
Yeah, gotta agree with the sentiments posted by others.

Most food isn't good or evil...

the question is whether or not it fits in your plan!

Did you exceed some macronutrient target?
Did you go more than a few calories over your daily target?

If you're going to feel guilty, at least quantify it...you can always balance the account tomorrow (without being harsh to yourself). A few more reps, and extra mile, etc will sort you out, I'm sure...

Take a look at my food here: http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/312696-post57.html

You'll see lots of "cheat" foods. The trick is, I worked them into my plan. You may not want to eat like I do, but you can eat stuff you enjoy and even "bad" foods sparingly.

As a personal trainer, one thing I heard all the industry leaders repeating was that it is what you do most of the time (80-90%) that will determine your direction...That other 10-20% is to allow you the occasional craving, party, etc.

Enjoy your food! Chicken, mozzarella and mushrooms have lots of protein, essential fat and vitamins that you need to reach your goals!