Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCStrong View Post
I just started on T Bomb II, yesterday..... ( should have started the thread BEFORE I bought it- oh well) It was recommended to me by a friend who had good luck with it.

I wonder if it can be stacked with the DAA? I will post my experiences with it.

Also, what dosages of D3 are good for boosting T? I have seen several articles that say more D3 is a good thing - but no dosage recommendations.
For D3, I'd say between 5K and 10K units per day, although I've seen much higher dosages. It's more of a compliment than an actual booster.

As for the T-Bomb, I've seen it run successfully solo and stacked. Not sure if stacking it with DAA would help, but I don't think it would hurt. Though generally, when dealing test boosters, or any new supp targeted for one purpose, I recco using only one, so you know if there is a change, what's causing the change. If you use both, and you felt you got a boost, or had numbers to back it up...you'd have to think, which one was it? Yeah, could be the combo might be the best, but I'd stick to running one, then the other, and gauging what you have from each.. Then possbily stacking them up.. Would take longer, and cost more money, but you'd also be walking away with better knowledge of what you put in your body, and what it does for you, or doesn't do for you..
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links