The Badass
Max Brawn
Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: since 2006
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: EGGS & BACON
The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor

The NEW crew....well...the only Crew I've had....

Mark - Head Dude, aka 'My Trainer'

Caryn - Wife to Mark

Becca - Step-daughter of Mark, daughter of Caryn

Mike - Becca's BF

Marsha - The Elder (I think) and still lifts with bad knee

Dustin - Just some dude....

Jess - Just some gal....

New Girl - can't recal her name but she close to Mark's age I think

With ALL these people in a small space...there's a rotation with each set which is fine....however....the more people...the more chit-chat...which is not so cool. Granted the topics range from comic books, to D&D to Power lifting, to Strongman, to Sports...some topics I can input on where as others I have to fade away....cause I don't know much about 'sports.'

Overall....It's welcoming in nature but can get outta hand. I look at it as getting what I want out of it in the sense of lifting and having some human connections....cause I am a very...closed person.

There is a small monthly fee that I have no issue with and paid Mark for 6 months worth which he was not prepared for.....since he is usually a month to month kinda guy. I figured if I locked my self into being there for 6 months and showing him that I wanted to be there for at least that long that he'd get more of an idea as to my dedication to results
The Badass is offline   Reply With Quote