dossas
Brawn
Points: 931, Level: 16 Points: 931, Level: 16 Points: 931, Level: 16
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 3ish
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: My squat rack
dossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributor
Default My Week of Steady PR's

Love this thread people...very motivating.

Last week I was coming off of a bad chest/head cold and was not up to doing my normal squat progression - I have been trying to get more hypertrophy work in, while still lifting heavy (my last squat session was something like 275lbs x 8,10,10). I knew I didn't have the lungs for it, so I decided to go for a max instead - I hit 350lbs for 1 rep (new squat PR).

This morning I was itching to lift - still coming off flu like symptoms over the last 3-4 days. It was DL day and hit 350lbs x 3, 385 x 3, and 405 x 2 (reset betweeen the 405x2 ~ 10 sec) - new DL PR.

Lastly, the PR I'm most proud of is not having any chewing tabacco for the last 9 days. I hope/pray this is it for this vice!!
dossas is offline   Reply With Quote