Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default Day #2

UGH!!! No sleep last night. I think I took an energy pill too late, and was up til 3am, then alarm at 7am.. So I'm draggin ass today...but no excuses. I still got up, and went on the bike for 10 minutes to get going. I won't let anything stop me.

So as with yesterday, here is a basic plan for Tu/Th, what I'll eat throughout the day. Workout will be a seperate post later tonight. Updates on this post with each meal or drink consumed..

10 minutes bike cardio, almost 4 miles. Had a good sweat worked up, felt good, albeit tired as hell...

7:45 A.M. - Drink aminos(Aminos and Alcar) with the following pills:
(1) Dexaprine -
(4) Raspberry Ketones
(2) 7-Keto

8:05 A.M. - 2 cups Multi-Grain Cheerios, 2 cups whole milk. yummy.

9:15 A.M. - Protein shake, milk and water. Multi-V, Fish Oil, other supps.

10:30 A.M. - Amino drink(Aminos + Alcar)

12:05 P.M. - Grilled Ham and Cheese from the cafe. Not sure of macros...

1:00 P.M. - Protein shake, water only. Multi-V and Cordyceps

3:15 P.M. - Slin sane and Salvia caps

3:45 P.M. - Baked Chicken and Mashed dinner. Surprisingly not bad tasting, nor bad macros.

This is where I usually prepare to go to the gym...however, my girlfriend isn't well, and I want to go pay her a visit first. I'll spend a few hours with her, then head to the gym to get a quick session in. No excuses, still working out, but also making sure the woman I'll probably marry is feeling good. Not leaving her behind. She's supportive of my intentions for this fitness plan and log, but not happy with the lack of attention she feels it gives her. I need to reassure her she is always more important the gym, or Tough Mudder, or anything else.

??? - Gym Time - Will update later tonight. Assistance work is on the schedule, followed by light-medium cardio. Then bed..

Last edited by ricka182; 01-15-2013 at 03:54 PM.
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote