Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Thanks folks.

Ez bar,whutza? Just a 90lb dumbell.

Monday January 14th
Repetition Deadlifts

I guess I'm happy with how tonight went,although the rep scheme could change for rep days.

I used 80% for rep deads,70% for reps is just too much volume imo.Anyway...

Two chinups! Two!

Worked up to 185 on cleans,failed 200 again but got closer than ever before.

Did what I can only call Floor Squats. Sitting on my knees with 135 on my back,sitting back and blasting up with the hips. 10 reps to complete the warming up.

Deads with 320lbs.
Conventional 3 reps.
Sumos 6 reps.
9 singles with 80% not bad.but I reckon the purpose of rep day should be 3x3 or something.and I seem a lot better with sumo,although I like the back work conventional gives. I had someone who may or may not be credible watch me,and said my form was good. Couldn't record,even at 10pm new year faggots made me sick.

Supported rows 90lbs x15.

That be all. I'm still gonna use all variations for max,speed and rep records. But sumo really feels good.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is offline   Reply With Quote