Less is More
Max Brawn
Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: the one that doesn't hurt
Fav Supp: Milk
jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!

I sent Bill's list of info to every Senator and Congressperson in my state (a few would not take emails as I was not in their district) as well as 3 news channels.

My thoughts are these:

Kids are being hurt (at both ends of the gun) and it needs attention.

2nd amendment rights are being threatened when the issues run much deeper

The drugs listed should probably be illegal for under 21, and appear to have psychotic and profound affects on minors and/or certain people.

The drugs aren't working!

If it's not the drugs, these kids need help in a form that prevents the tragedies.

If a child/family were told the drug would help and it doesn't, you can see how depressing that could be to an already troubled person.

And, just a musing here...if a teenager thinks life is pointless and painful, it's possible that (in their mind) killing children before they have to suffer is an act of mercy. Twisted and naive, but a possibility.