Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Hit the gym today with some of my buddies from work. Our platton Sgt. decided that we can go to the gym during the last hour of our workday, which is AWESOME, because we don't do much at work, and I can get my training out of the way, AND I can use the gym, which is much better equipped than my garage.

I hit the bench, worked up to a deuce with 275, then repped out for 225x10 and 185x20 before moving on to some ring pullups, cable lateral raises, and seated machine rows. The pump ecompased my entire upper body. Every time I looked in the mirror I felt amazing while at the same time lamenting the fact that I knew the pump would fade. But I could feel the eyes on me. Everyone in the room was watching me out of the corners of their eyes and in the mirrors. It felt damn good.

It was also awesome to train with the guys with whom I work. They know I train, and they know I'm in shape, but they haven't really seen me in my dominion yet. Now they know, when I'm with the iron, I'm home.