Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

The more water you drink, the better. I carry around a gallon jug filled with water flavored with mio and usually drain it twice a day. The trick to drinking more water is to only drink water. Whenever you need something to drink, drink water. I know I mentioned that diet soda is good for cravings, but when it comes time to eat a meal or you get thirsty or just want something to put in your mouth, go to water first.

People talk about drinking more water, but then for some reason when it comes to meal time they don't even consider water an option. It's always tea or soda or whatever else. kill a glass of water before each meal. Then you've taken care of three of your glasses for the day, AND you'll find that you get full quicker once you start eating.
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote