View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #2710
sandraW
New Brawn
Points: 497, Level: 9 Points: 497, Level: 9 Points: 497, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

sandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1morerep View Post
Well Sandra...welcome aboard. I guess that you have a lot going on so I going to try to go straight to the point. Smoke...stop. Low fat/carb Diet is not equal to nutrion. 6 SMALL MEALS split during the day will work a lot better than just cut most of your meals and starve to death. Balance plates including, oatmeal, salads, fish, nut, a lot of water, etc. Also, start walking short distances and increase the distance and the time according to your own assestment of progress. Don't quit and push hard. There are a lot of people here that can point you in the right direction.
Thanks I will be sure to take this into consideration. I know that starving myself is not going to help but today I was actually not very hungry with taking my Phentermine.