Old 01-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #12
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
I have to be honest, cause thats just how I am...I was skeptical about using test boosters, but I have to admit, I've noticed a difference, not a huge overwhelming difference, but I'll take what I can at this age. lol
I am much like Tank. I have used two things and have experienced a boost. Let me say up front that I am diagnosed low T. I took androgel for 6 months but stopped taking it for a variety of reasons. I began looking for natural ways to boost my T up. I read about Vitamin D3 and began taking that. I had a little boost from it. I then heard about DAA and began using it in addition to the D3. I had blood work done after my first cycle of DAA and D3 and my numbers had gone up significantly. I was still on the low end of average at that point, but it was up about 200 pts from the previous test. I am currently stacking DAA/D3 and Top Secret's Natural T. After 4 days I have not noticed anything extraordinary, but it usually about day 12 that the DAA kicks in.

Getting focused to get better.

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

My training Log
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote