Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Good Deload Super Jim! I'm actually surprised, even though you said you were going to deload, that you just didn't take time OFF and rest . Seems like most people hate the total days off, I love em !!! Best of luck with the slow weight loss and I know you'll reach your goals for the meets, going to kick ass Super JIM!!!!!!!
Thanks Jay!! I took 2 complete days off prior to this, I will be taking 4 of the 5 days this week off, and there is nor upright or standing movements like squats and deads. I really don't like taking 7 days completely off. I didn't even do that before my meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Enjoy the whole deload Giant Jim,hopefully the joints will be better and this rest will be in preperation for more ass kicking!
Thanks Ben!! I definitely am recharging and I feel awesome right now - so good in fact I cannot even tell I have a lower back haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I loved it for so many years. You're definitely not crazy.
I didn't know that about you Steve! I definitely think the conditioning will help me. Again, nothing crazy as I do not want to jeapordize my strength on JB's program. I have seen many guys, including guys like Fazc, who are lighter than me, yet stronger. I see no reason why I can't be just a bit lighter yet just as strong if not stronger.
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links