13 in 15
Max Brawn
Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: yes
Fav Supp: meat
KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
My hammies were also weakest in the chain. Squatting 2-3 times per week helped a lot and I also progressed my RDLs to decent weight and volume, which seemed to make a difference. I tended to use deep lunges as a warm up too.

With good low-back form, the deeper the squat the better the hams get worked. So maybe setting the safety bars on nocth lower is worth a try. You don't have to lift near max to tell if it's working either!!!
Yeah I just started using RDL's as accessory work this cycle or last, I don't remember (old age lol). My depth is pretty much a function of my poor flexibility rather than the safety bar setting. I wish I had the problem of hitting the bars. Gravity with heavy weight helps though haha! But I am slowly getting better with depth.
KD5NFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links