13 in 15
Max Brawn
Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: yes
Fav Supp: meat
KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
There are so many possible variables, but out of what you posted... I think the 50-60% range wouldn't do much to push strength and 5lb jumps may have been too little as well.

If you are deadlifting and squatting to parallel or deeper, your hams should need minimal direct attention (unless you have clearly identified them as a weakness). Just remember, you can only max so many goals at once.

Sounds like the hammy groundwork and squat frequency you laid down should serve you well for a heavier program.

You should be set up for better progress in this round !
Thanks for the reply JD! My legs (chicken legs at best) are overall weak but hammies are the worst I think. Yes I deadlift and squat just at or barely below parallel. Takes my hams several days to recover from squats and 2 days to recover from deads haha!

I am fairly happy with my bench and deadlift, but my squat is way behind!!
KD5NFW is online now   Reply With Quote