View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 02:31 PM   #2700
sandraW
New Brawn
Points: 497, Level: 9 Points: 497, Level: 9 Points: 497, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

sandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good posts

Sandra here. Just starting out on here. Had my yearly physical a few days ago and doc told me I was obese and needed to lose some weight. Also found out I have high blood pressure. Prescribed pills to lower BP, and gave me some Phentermine for 3 months to lose some weight. I have tried so many times before to lose weight and really want to now. I am 33 years old, and weight 283 pounds and am only 5'3". I would appreciate any help on this that I can get. I also smoke which I know is adding to the BP and I am trying to quit that. Hoping this site will give me some answers and help me lose what I want to lose. I have a pic in my mind of what I want to look like, toned and just really great. Great to meet you all here