gaspers04
Max Brawn
Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

Pulled this from an old thread, Sept 13 2010.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/beg...html#post81406

Okay lets get past one misconception, not all inmates turn into mass monsters. Approximately 90% of inmates overtrain and/or use the most unorthodox counter productive training approaches. I was watching guys in the yard the other day "Squating" 500lbs. and dude were they amped to the gills, until I yelled from the tower "go deeper". I wasn't trying to be an ass, but if you are claiming to do something then do it right. They were only dropping their ass about 3 inches, that's not even a good partial. Anyway, you do have your group of big dudes and your groups of powerlifters. These guys generally keep it simple to their goals, they eat what they can and there is this little thing called an Inmate Commissary. Here in this commissary the guys can buy all kinds of crap including sardines, tuna, roast beef and even protein bars. So, imagine training in an environment that encourages the training, access to calorie dense foods and even a supply protein rich foods, endless cardio (prison yards are large), an endless supply of iron and virtually no distractions (I guess that depends on who your cellie is).

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is offline   Reply With Quote