View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:18 AM   #6280
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Last completely RAW session for a while. (Hit some decent numbers so I'm allowed to capitalise it )

Trained with a guy I've known on the forums for a few years but had never met. Good change of pace and felt good coaching him to equal or lifetime PBs on all 3 lifts

Bench
Warmed up with reps and then did:
125kgs x 1
135kgs x 1
140kgs x 1
145kgs x 1 with a bro tap as George got a bit handsy at transition
Retook 145kgs and nailed it. Lifetime raw PB is 150kgs with a wider grip and 10kgs more BW so very happy with this.

Squats
Deep with high bar and oly shoes or BBOD style
Beltless, just knee sleeves on.
Warmed up with a few reps then:
140kgs x 1
160kgs x 1
170kgs x 1
175kgs x 1
180kgs x 1 Beltless PB and probably the deepest I've ever taken that weight

Conventional Pulls
Did some reps to help show George form:
Worked up to an easy 190 and a slightly difficult 210kgs. Both beltless.

Conventional form was so much smoother and natural than sumo has been. Need to do some serious thinking about what stance to pull with moving forward....

Plan for this week is to do three sessions in my gear. My squat suit is going to the seamstress tomorrow night to have the straps shortened so should be ready for next weekend. Will shirt up for benching on Thursday and may try to pull conventional in my suit on Tuesday. As I said, need to have a serious think...

Overall: Great session.
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote