View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:44 AM   #12
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

i go to a semi commerical gym... its an Army gym on the base, i have been going there for 5 years now. i like it because it has everything i need, plus i have gotten used to where everything is. i always feel funny going to a different gym, because you dont know where the equipment is or the layout, so that screws with the flow of my work out.
I do have some issues with te gym i go to, first of all about3 years ago they outlawwed chalk, that made me mad... there is no music in the gym, so you have to wear an ipod, so that sucks.
Funny thing of me is i have about 450-500 pounds of weight here at the house, with a bench and small rack, but i have found that if i dont get out and go to the gym, i end up comming up with excuses and dont work out... the youngest boy always has something he needs me to help him with or i see something on the boob tube... so i dont workout at the house.... Maybe in the spring when i get my new shop put up across the street, i will move the weights over there and maybe i can get some workouts done over there... we will see