Davis
Max Brawn
Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 1 day
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: More deadlifts
Davis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beast

I enjoy lifting alone- as in, no partners or friends. The only problems I have with any of the two gyms I go to are these:

Main gym: Just a squat rack with no adjustable safety pins. Gotta hit depth and no lower(which I tend to squat about an inch below parallel). That causes a problem if I'm not used to it. Easy to adjust though.

School gym: Other than it often being annoying to be in there, there are only two things that effect my lifts: There isn't chalk allowed. That's why I have always made it a point to come home on the weekends to deadlift. I'm too dumb to figure out how to use straps.

Secondly are the bench presses. The j-hooks have an incredible incline. I have to press the bar up, and then pull it out, which causes me to lose a good bit of tightness. That of course causes an effect on my lift.

Other than that, going somewhere else to train doesn't or hasn't really effected me in a great deal yet if it ever will.
Davis is offline   Reply With Quote