Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

I cannot stress enough how glad I am that I stumbled across this forum. I wanted something else for when I wasn't in the mood for M&S,and I certainly can't take the attitudes on bbing.com and tnation forums.

By all means discuss anything you wish,off topic discussions are fun!

And yes,part of that rant was directed toward him. Like Steve said in a couple of the v-logs recently,powerlifters and bodybuilders are not as different as many people make it out to be. I plan on staying around M&S,but I plan on hammering these useless arguments whenever they come up. It drives people away from the forums. You guys on MAB have been so much of an encouragement,I hope to be here for a long time comin.

Can't walk normally still. Rep work is hard! Might go in tomorrow and do some cleans and other stuff with a friend. We went mud boggin today wooh hoo! Depending on what's going down tomorrow,I may be around the site later tonight. Until then,stay brawny!

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is offline   Reply With Quote