Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

As I said to Steve, I think he is ruining the site. I know he has an active acct at bb.com and is really turning M&S into another bb.com. I tried to stand up to him, but most members there put him on a pedestal - IMO it is because he's ripped, thus they think he knows what he's talking about. I'm sick & tired of the bodybuilder vs powerlifter mentality as well. Whenever I offered him a critique, it was, well, I'm a bodybuilder Jim. His form is not great and when it's critiqued, he emails Layne Norton, whose form is also poor, to justify his own poor form. All this even tho Steve and I gave him perfectly legit advice. I feel contacting Layne, who is not a member there, and posting up his advice went against the spirit of the forum. We are all unpaid amateurs there, giving our time everyday, to help each other.

Again, it's hard to fight him there because nobody will stand up to him. The bottom line is that he has very little to zero credibility, especially when it comes to form.

He's a legend in his own mind.

You cannot help people that don't want it, and I refuse to spend any more time trying.

It's too bad really, that site used to be a thriving awesome forum. MAB is now, and I will do everything I can to keep it that way by being active and chiming in when I can with my thoughts and views. This is also a very respectful site. I absolutely love what Steve has done here.
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote