ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Completing Smolov has to be a reason for celebration, and I'm sure the party will be on the 16th. I wonder if there is a Smolov: The Sequel? Haha
Hope you have a great weekend Ravi!
thanks super Jim ... yes it is ... Already started Smolov for Bench ... Smolov sequel is very much in mind but need some rest for my poor knees. Besides that I've ordered knee wraps (I'm using knee caps / sleeves right now) which will be handy in heavier wts. Right now priority is to getting back to my bench strength and then work on DL part which is very much missing because of Smolov. But I promise you that 2x squat will be there even when I'm not doing Smolov ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
What is your set build up going to look like?
It will be like BAR*10, 135*08, 225*06, 31504, 405*02 as warm up sets then 455*01, 470*01 (my current new 1 RM was 455 during Smolov so that will be +15lbs). Then will go for 475+ till me legs support me ... keep motivating BTB ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
Still killing it on Smolov I see. Hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised on the 16th.
thanks Kuyt ... I do hope so ...