IrishHitman
Max Brawn
Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast

I was pretty surprised at how much strength I still have (having a labor-intensive job is probably part of that). I am already experiencing a bit of soreness, though nothing too great. I am really looking forward to the other two workouts on Monday and Wednesday this coming week.

@MikeM Yeah, I still cook. I moved from Southern Fine Dining to Chinese hole-in-the-wall. The fine dining was a great experience as I got to be really in touch with the food I was preparing (there was a big focus on local at that restaurant). Since I am back in school, though, I am glad for something a little less stressful, but still just as challenging. We have a decent Asian student population here, and we are the restaurant they frequent. Learning "Real-Real Chinese," as my master calls it, is pretty amazing stuff. Cooking professionally is a different ball game. I got into it because I liked to cook at home, but now I would rather order out or throw a frozen pizza in the oven. I still love what I do, but for different reasons.
IrishHitman is offline   Reply With Quote