Weight down a bit, 11/4 lb over past two weeks. Seems small, but I wanting a slow cut. My goal is to cut fat not muscle. I would actually be happy to stay the same weight if this fat can melt off.
- new PR on final set. Will keep 20 rep weight the same for next week.
- goal? To build strong glutes and improve hip performance, while minimizing lower back issues.
- no record just good solid work. Final 20 was a burner.
- Not much to say. Will be trying out some different row variations
- been a while since I have done these. Felt goodman.jpg
Have a great weekend.
David, Husband, Father, Pastor
(Yasen Miroslav Zavadil)
Getting focused to get better.
"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran
1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
My training Log