Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

I might be on the minority, but I agree with some his thinking. If people refuse to take care of themselves, and we aren't allowed to kill stupid people, druggies, or others like them, then there should be some controls set down by the Gov't. Everyday, there are probably twice as many BS'ers in any given ER or walk-in, just looking for a pill fix.

On an extreme comparison, look at medical pot. It's been legal for years in some places regardless of the Federal laws, but yet people "claim" all sorts of stuff, just to get their high on. If the Gov't would spend money, do research and realize cannabis can be used without the pschoactive components, I bet a lot of people suddenly wouldn't feel that pain when they got a pill that didn't get them high...
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote