13 in 15
Max Brawn
Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: yes
Fav Supp: meat
KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
NICE! The big 300. Well done sir.

And Incline and floor press afterwards. Hell, I'd have gone home and killed the fatted calf, gorging myself in the glory of it.
Thanks Mike! I'm thinking it's the accessory work that helped me push through that sticking point where I normally would have gassed out, so had to show them the love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Damn, you beat me to 300! 15 lb PR is amazing Rich!! Really cool you are progressing so well on bench 531 as it seems most of struggle progressing on bench while on 531. Congratz on the 300 club.
Thanks Jim! That's 8 months for that 15lbs though I think your path is on a much faster pace than mine! I will probably have to rethink my program though once I pick a meet date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great workout Rich! Awesome PR!!!!!! P.S. no vid= you didn't do it ! Progressing big time with everything lately, whatever your doing double it Keep crushin the weights bud!!!
I knew someone would give me grief about no vid lol. It's tough to get a bench vid in my gym. I promise a vid for the epic 315 Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
3 Bills.....

AWESOME my friend!
Thanks Moe
KD5NFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links