The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
^^ Are you freakin' kidding me? Man, you certainly verified a 5PPS pull scientifically as well by doing it at another location haha. I gather it's not a PR?

Again, I have to sound like a broken record and say your just a great puller - no question about it. A 815 rack pull the other day and now this gem today.

Why did you leabe the first gym?
Thanks Jim. I got kicked out for the day at my other gym. I refused to stop deadlifting. I offered to work with management to find a solution that wouldn't bother people and would allow me to train like I need to, but I was asked to leave for the day. I have made it clear that I will continue to train for Strongman and power lifting, and if it is too much of an issue for them, they can cancel my contract. But for the day, I wanted to get my work in, so I left.

And 495 is only 10 pounds away from my all time PR. I was just pissed off so hit something heavy.