moeheep
Max Brawn
Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 1.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: DEADS
Fav Supp: Condense
moeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Good stuff, welcome back
Thanks Swede...feels great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Good to see first thing in the morning that you were able to train.

How did the back feel on bench? Recently, my lower back squawked quite a bit when it was sore and I went to create my back arch.

So, do you also have a daughter getting into lifting?
Only did the "non back hurts" lifts...but it still felt great just to to lift.
I had to do the benching flat back for that very reason.
No daughter not interested. She has her hands full with my 6 yr old granddaughter, and her new boy friend.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Didn't know if you'd be back this soon. Good to see you smashing.
like I mentioned, no squats or deads...back felt good, let me know it was there, but still felt better the next day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great workout! Take care of that back and keep crushin the iron!!!
thanks Jay, watching the back closely, done need another 6 week layoff like last time. But as everyone here knows...hard to stay away!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Nice work Moe! Lifting partner at the MoeGym?
neighbor down the street, good guy, very well built, bodybuilder, weights about 165-170, same as me...he was a little bummed out I was a tad stronger than him..and since he is in his 30's, I felt pretty good about it!!
Hopefully he becomes a fixture at the MoeGym.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Nice progress. Good to see you're right back at it.

Bench and military together. Nice!

Also DB Bench too. How do you do those at home? Adjustable or do you have a set of DBs?
Thanks Mike. I liked the bench and Press on the same night actually. As far as dumbell bench, In my "Home Gym Haul" from Craigslist, as a throw in, I got several pairs of dumbell handles, and about 150 lbs of plates, 2.5, 5, 10, and a couple 25 pounders. I dont do a lot of dumbell exercises, so I can just set em and forget em!

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.
moeheep is offline   Reply With Quote