CLEEPER
Max Brawn
Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: Classic
Fav Exercise: Behind the neck press
Fav Supp: Fusion 7 Protien
CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Ya, I actually saw that because that is where ZI went to watch the vid, as you did not embed it correctly here (here, you have to copy and past the URL into the post - not do [youtube]mrmrmrmrm[/youtube]

I had to chuckle - as if you wouldn't be touching your chest. For him to think you wouldn't be is just ludicrous. He is the last person on Earth I would ever take form advice from anyway - zero credibility.
I actually commented back today but then chose to block the guy. I find him to be the down fall lately on that sight and I'm not letting him bring me down on the whole sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Very good benching.

Btw, you don't need the code for videos. just drop in the link and they auto-embed.
I confess, I copied and pasted my log from there to here.

I'll repost here. It does look like I shorted the reps from the angle but if you look at my upper arm it goes below parallel .